Business stand on trust!!
Today again I successfully able to deliver the project to client and I feel happy…oh nope, this is not my first time or nor project was out of world.
At sisnolabs I got in contact with a client who was very upset and angry with the treatment and work done by another web development company here in India.
I do not know why they take projects with heavy promises if they do not able to deliver it? And the limit is they do not want to refund the advance payment also.
Please! I would like to request, do not spoil the ground…there are many good players who can suffer.
I would like to suggest the clients that examine hard before hiring a programmer or web development firm. You should ask for sample code, talk to previous buyers, check portfolio (but sometime they do show other’s projects so be careful). You can also talk to your contacts that have good experience in handling virtual programmers.
I have some articles on this topic; hope it can help you to select good PHP programmer or web development firm for your project.
- how to choose the good web development team
- Qualities of a PHP programmer
- Why single PHP development team?
- Need for professional PHP programmers – do not compromise on budget
- Find and stick with PHP Development Team
Do you want to become a php programmer? Learn below listed 7 essential languages or technologies before learning php language
PHP is the server side scripting language that can be used for producing dynamic web pages. PHP is generally used in the web development and it is embedded in to the HTML. Today PHP is the most popular language for web development. The php is a scalable, robust and a flexible language.
Do you want to become a php programmer (web developer)? There are certain languages or technologies to be learned before learning PHP. There is nothing like you can not learn php without knowing these things but if you know below listed technologies or languages, it will be very easy for you to learn and adopt PHP.
1. C is the best language to learn before learning any other programming language. It will help to understand how computer programs work. PHP would be much easier if you already know C programming, many concepts and syntax are same.
2. C++ is the object oriented programming language. Nowadays we have mainly OOPS based programming languages available. PHP also supports OOPS concepts; it will be good if you know all the concepts and working of OOPS.
3. SQL is the Structured Query Language for accessing and manipulating databases. Almost all applications used database to store data. And all available databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL etc.) follow almost same SQL standards.
4. HTML is the Hyper Text Markup Language. It is use to design web pages and display details. PHP is embedded into html to make the web pages dynamic. At first look html looks easy and simple, but having a in depth knowledge of html, is always beneficial to php programmer.
5. CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) is used in formatting the web pages. Every website static or dynamic, they use CSS to manage look and feel of the website.
7. PHP is the server side scripting language, you should aware of functioning of web servers, basic concepts like request, response etc.
Once you know above 7 languages/technologies, it will be easy for you to pick up PHP. PHP manual are best to learn php. And you can learn above listed things from w3schools.com. And after having some experience as a php programmer, you can go for AJAX, Jquery, SMARTY and some php frameworks like zend, symphony, cakephp.