Saturday October 6, 2012 at Zilpi lake Nagpur.
October 9th, 2012 § 0
December 26th, 2011 § 1
sisnolabs team was out for one day picnic and we had super fun time there. Sharing some photos and information about the location to our clients, friends and families.
Ramtek has got Historic temple of lord Rama. It is believed that Ramtek was the place where Rama, the Hindu god, rested while he was in exile. Read more here
Ambakhori and Totladoh damis situated around 70km from Nagpur. It is best in winter season. Waterfalls, Dam and a forest are the main attractions. The common animals which can be seen are the gaur, sambhars, blue bulls, macaque, langur, wild boar, bears and wild dogs and the Park is well known for its deers and leopards. A few tigers and civets can also be spotted sometimes.
It open early morning and late afternoon for visitors.
Note: Click on photo for larger view.
June 10th, 2011 § 0
So finally we are moving to new and bigger office. It took longer time to decide and execute. It is exciting. Operation cost will be triple than what we have now. Since last few months, I am denying new projects (lack of programmers were the main reason) even from regular clients of sisnolabs.
Well we are planning to have team of 15 PHP programmers in new office. It is merely a number and it will be challenge to maintain that tally. As we know to retain guys in small firms are very tough.
I will upload office photos on this page by end of the June or early July, so do visit again
Here are some photos of new office –
August 17th, 2010 § 2
I was talking to Preety this weekend about sisnolabs and our relation with clients. We are happy to summarize that 80% our clients keep working with us, after completion of their first project. It feels great. We have small business clients but happy enough to engage 10 PHP developers at sisnolabs. I thought to share our client practices, hope it will help someway to someone.
Following are the practices we are doing while working with our overseas clients.
- Provide good work as per his requirement foremost and first essential.
- Keep communication alive – even there is no work going on.
- Be honest – if due to some reason no work is done, do not appear with excuses. Be honest with your clients all the time.
- Keep dedicated programmer for each project – even project is small. This will help to get done any work come from that client anytime.
- Prove yourself first – this is my personal experience, do not expect so much at start. Once clients start earning from his website/system, it keeps you busy and pays well later.
- Don’t over promise – do not over promise to your client. Keep your words with client, no need to wake late night to make your client happy… 8 honest working hours are enough to get done any work.
- Like clients project – Try to understand client’s project and its business. Try to give good suggestions whenever needed.
- Give them all options to reach you. Email, Chat/Skype, phone, blog.
- Relaxation in payment options – they are also humans; many time they can have payment issues, give them enough time and options.
- Share about you and your team – my clients love to hear/see about my team, our party’s photos… do share.
- Never ever share your client’s business details to anyone. If you do let them know.
- Some time you are sort of programmers or they are busy on other projects, let them inform… if you are good, client can wait for months.
We are doing above things over the years and happy to say that now we do not need to look for work anywhere (though we do ). I have some great experiences over the years. Few clients are like childhood friends, we talk almost on any subject.
Hey visitor does share your facts, ready to learn from your experience too. Positive feedbacks are welcome.
Stay tuned. Rest is in next post.
July 15th, 2010 § 2
Today 2 programmers joined sisnolabs. I feel great, now we are team of 9. So many things happen when couple of people join in a small team (new computers + new sit arrangements + more wires). Now office space is fully occupied. I sense within few months we need bigger workplace.
I am penning down every tiny activities, I believe I would love to read it later years. I still remember Preety and me working with single machine at Pune (my dad had bought machine for me at my college days in 2002). Thanks BABA for everything (will write more on my parents for sure but later).
Meanwhile last weekend picnic with team at salbardi was great fun – Salbardi Photos.
Rest on next posts…